CERTIFIED SIX SIGMA PROFESSIONAL - YELLOW BELT
With changing dynamics and growing demand to achieve excellence, reduce waste, decrease defects and enhance productivity, organizations worldwide seek professionals who understand the strategic objectives of businesses, critical requirements of day to-day business and operational goals.
SIX SIGMA is a highly disciplined process that helps us focus on developing and delivering near-perfect products and services. Organizations that have implemented SIX SIGMA or those who are employing SIX SIGMA Certified Professionals have seen drastic improvements in their quality, productivity and profitability. SIX SIGMA certified people are in high demand in all industries, especially in Banking, Retail, Logistics and SCM, Purchasing, Manufacturing etc.
Training Program Details
- 32 Hours (Flexible Schedules)
- Regular Sessions: 1 to 2 Months
- Fast Track Sessions : 4 to 5 Days
- Regular Sessions:3-4 Hours per Session for 6-8 days. Classes are offered on Weekdays or Weekends (Friday / Saturday). Weekdays Schedules are from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm or 2.00 pm to 6.00 or 9.00 pm.
- Fast Track Sessions:6-8 Hours Per day for 4-5 Days with Lunch / Coffee breaks.
- Certified Six Sigma Professional (CLMP) Certification from Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) government of Dubai, UAE.
- Hard Copy of Study Material
|Language of Instruction|
|Instructor Helpline Post Training|
- Passport Copy
- Curriculum Vitae to assess eligibility
- 2 passport size photographs
- Course Fee
|Mode of Payment:|
- Cash / Cheque / Credit Card / Bank Transfer.
- This introductory Qualification is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of Quality as part of their job. This Basic Certification is mandatory to go to the Next level Certification.
After the completion of training, participants' will have clear understanding of the following issues and will be able to figure out:
- How to measure global competitiveness?
- How to enhance global competitiveness using Lean Six Sigma?
- Principles and practices of Lean management.
- Comprehensive understanding of Lean & Six Sigma?
- How to select Lean Six Sigma projects?
- How to implement Lean Six Sigma project using DMAIC Kaizen methodology?
- How to launch Lean Six Sigma initiative in the organization?
- What are the Lean Six Sigma Tools & Techniques?
- How to Lead Future Lean Six Sigma Projects?
The student’s subject knowledge besides the Professional Certification from Laurels Institute attested by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) government of Dubai, will enable the student to find a job in Small or Large Scale Manufacturing Industries (projected salary between $ 1000-3000). For in service working professional a job promotion is highly prospective.
- Six Sigma Lean Concepts - Body of Knowledge (Training Syllabus)
- The syllabus for Six Sigma training will follow the module sequence as per the ASQ Six Sigma Body of knowledge.