|COURSE : CERTIFIED FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK PROFESSIONAL|
Foreign exchange (FX) volatility can be destabilizing for your business, but you can manage your exposure to FX risk. FX solutions are not just for big businesses. Any business with currency exposure needs to manage FX risk, particularly in volatile markets.
|Training Duration||Total Training Hours : 30 Hours |
Training Duration : 1 Week
Total Training Days : 5 Working Days
|Training Schedules||Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday)|
Regular Sessions : 6 Hrs Per day (9am to 2pm or 3.00pm to 9.00 pm)
Food & refreshments Included
WeekEnds (Friday & Saturday)
Fast Track Sessions: 8 Hours per day (9am to 5pm)
Food & refreshments Included
1) Certificate from Laurels Training Institute, Attested by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) government of Dubai, UAE - With Online Worldwide recognition facility
2) Certificate from American Institute of Professional Studies (AIPS) from USA (After 15 Days of course Completion which will couriered to the attendees office address) - With Online Worldwide recognition facility
|Course Material||Hard & Soft Copies of Study Material|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Instructor Helpline||Yes |
2. Social Media (For Emergency requirements)
|Registration Requirements||1. Passport Copy|
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Passport size photographs
4. Course Fee
|Mode of Payment:||Cash / Cheque / Credit Card / Bank Transfer.|
(Who should attend this training)
An importer or exporter with invoices or receipts quoted in foreign currencies
A borrower with loans denominated in foreign currencies
An investor in overseas assets denominated in foreign currencies
Repatriating overseas profitsPaying or receiving foreign currency amounts
You will learn the following :
1. Don’t get caught out - When the markets are moving quickly, it is easy to get caught up in the emotions of fear or greed. However, this is when you may be most susceptible to making an expensive mistake and you may not get the best price.
2. Be prepared if a key person is unavailable
Market volatility can happen at any time – such as the Flash Crash in October 2016, where the Pound dropped 6% against the Dollar in a matter of minutes with no obvious cause.
3. Agree a strategic approach across the businessBoards can be unforgiving when an exchange rate drops by 10% but the risks weren’t hedged. But if exchange rates go the other way, a CFO may find they are being challenged on why they decided to hedge
|Course Contents / Outline|
Spot and/or forward FX contracts
Foreign currency accounts
Foreign currency term deposits
Bought call and/or put options
FX Risk Measurement
FX Risk Management
Financial Instruments Used for FX Risk Management
Forwards: Buy and Sell Positions.
Example of how a Forward Might be Used.
Options - Call and Put Options.
Potential Use of Options.
Alternative Hedge Methods
A Regulatory Explosion