|COURSE : CERTIFIED HOTEL REVENUE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL|
Revenue management is key to any business that has relatively fixed capacity, perishable inventory, and time-variable demand. This course introduces you to the basics of revenue management in the hotel industry: how to apply pricing and length-of-stay tools and how to measure your revenue management performance. It is designed to inspire you to shift your thinking about revenue management from a focus on occupancy and average room rate to a focus on revenue per available room (RevPAR).
This course teaches you how to accurately forecast guest arrivals at your hotel, examine pricing models in accordance with revenue management principles, and to manage overbooking. All of the techniques and practices discussed in this course are applicable to a variety of service management roles.
By completing this course you will have compiled detailed notes and recommendations for implementing revenue management at the organization where you work"
|Training Duration||Total Training Hours : 15 Hours |
Training Duration : 1-2 Week
Total Training Days : 2 Working Days
|Training Schedules||Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday)|
WeekEnds (Friday & Saturday)
|Certifications:||1) Certificate from Laurels Training Institute, Attested by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) government of Dubai, UAE|
2) Certificate from American Institute of Professional Studies (AIPS) from USA (After 15 Days of course Completion which will couriered to the attendees office address)
|Course Material||Hard & Soft Copies of Study Material|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Instructor Helpline||Yes |
2. Social Media (For Emergency requirements)
|Registration Requirements||1. Passport Copy|
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Passport size photographs
4. Course Fee
|Mode of Payment:||Cash / Cheque / Credit Card / Bank Transfer.|
(Who should attend this training)
• The basic qualification is high school completion certificate.
• Proficiency in English language to understand, read and write.
The training will enable you to get a placement in Hospitality industry (projected salary between $ 1000-3000) in Hotels, Clubs, Bars, Resorts, etc. For in service working professional a job promotion is highly prospective.
|Course Contents / Outline|
1. Apply the strategic levers of hotel revenue management to increase revenue
2. Explain the role of forecasting in hotel revenue management
3. Create a forecast and measure its accuracy
4. Establish or recommend room rates that maximize profitability
5. Establish or recommend approaches to making price more variable
6. Set appropriate rate fences to create appropriate customer segments
7. Analyze the implications to revenue management of using various distribution channels
8. Manage potential customer issues associated with overbooking
9. Create strategies to make group-management decisions that maximize revenue
10. Refine the practice of hotel revenue management so it can be applied to additional areas of the hotel
11. Learn methods for extending the practice of revenue management to other industries
12. Develop a functional revenue management plan, from gathering baseline data to monitoring post-implementation results