|COURSE : CERTIFIED LEADING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS PROFESSIONAL|
|Course Overview||Leadership is a function of our personal capabilities – courage, taking responsibility, being proactive, inspiring and involving others. Leaders can be found in many guises and different walks of life.
Project managers who help their "clients" (be they internal or external) define the vision and business case of a project go out of their way to deliver the best possible benefits by inspiring and motivating the team to implement that vision. For project managers to become truly effective leaders, they must stop working on the urgent and start focusing on what is really important!
This course will give participants the confidence and ability in respect to Leading and Managing Project Teams. Participants gain a practical understanding on how to assess and sustain effective team performance throughout the lifecycle of a project and how to identify and resolve key resource issues.
|Training Duration||Total Training Hours : 28-30 Hours
Training Duration : 1 Week
Total Training Days : 4-5 Working Days
|Training Schedules||Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday)Regular Sessions : 4 Hrs Per day
WeekEnds (Friday & Saturday)Fast Track Sessions: 6-8 Hours per day
|Certifications:||1) Certified Professional Certificate from Laurels Training Institute, Attested by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) government of Dubai, UAE - With Online Worldwide recognition facility
2) Certificate from American Institute of Professional Studies (AIPS) from USA (After 15 Days of course Completion which will couriered to the attendees office address) - With Online Worldwide recognition facility
|Course Material||Hard & Soft Copies of Study Material|
|Language of Instruction||English|
2. Social Media (For Emergency requirements)
|Registration Requirements||1. Passport Copy
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Passport size photographs
4. Course Fee
|Mode of Payment:||Cash / Cheque / Credit Card / Bank Transfer.|
(Who should attend this training)
|All Top level - Mid level & Managers; Asst Managers; Team Leaders|
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to:
Define and state why teams matter to any organization
Identify the characteristics of a high performing team
Identify the stages of development of a high performing team
Practice communication and listening skills within a team
Work as a team to address problems and challenges
Benchmark your current team using the Team Effectiveness Inventory
Apply the team learning cycle as a process of team development
Identify the characteristics of a dysfunctional team and ways to address the issue of a dysfunctional team
Apply a conflict management framework and its related conflict management styles to address conflicts in a team
Identify and commit to an action plan to develop and sustain your team as a high performing team at the workplace.
|Course Contents / Outline||
Characteristics of High Performance and Low Performance Teams
Team Member Effectiveness Factors
Stages of Team Growth
The Team Leader Assessment
The Team Player Survey
Teamwork in Crisis Situations
Leadership and Management
A Behavioural Exploration of Leadership at Different Levels in the Organisation
The Differences Between Leadership and Management
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Setting the Direction of the Team
- Developing the Common Vision and Building Commitment to it
- Aligning Team and Personal Objectives to that of the Organisation
- Best Practice Case Studies of Organisations Around the World Who Demonstrate
- How Their Culture and values are Defined and Developed
Team Creation and Development
- What Should You Bear in Mind Structuring a Team?
- Team Assessment Tool
- What is it that makes a Team Perform Well or Under-Perform?
- Taking Your Team through Change
- How to Move to a Self-Managed Team
- Working with a Virtual Team
- The Power You Can Use to Get Results
- Using Push / Pull Techniques
- What are the Top Recruitment Pitfalls?
- Motivation When There are No Funds Available
- Dealing with Under-Performance
- Common Mistakes Made During the Appraisal Process
- Learning – What Makes You a Credible Coach and Trainer?
- The Art of Facilitation
Setting Goals and Measuring Performance
- Eighteen Different Factors to Bear in Mind Setting Goals
- Examining a Case Study of Measurement in Action
- What Should You Be Measuring in Your Team?
Your Role as a Communication Messenger
- Who are Your Internal Customers and How Can You Build Bridges with Them to Ensure that You Work Well Together?
- Communicating Effectively with Your Team
- Maximising The Effectiveness of Team Meetings, Briefings and Team Process*
- Delivering Difficult Messages to Your Team
- Getting Your Team Members to Think Laterally
- Using De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats for Pushing the Boundaries
- Appreciating the Hidden Qualities That Those in Your Team Might Have
- Defining How Your Time Should Be Spent
- What Can’t You Delegate?
- How to Plan the Whole Process and Make it Work
- Using a Case Study to Find Out How Well You Can Delegate
Personal Effectiveness and the Power to Influence Others
- Dealing With Conflict in the Team
- How to use a Variety of Techniques to Influence Others
- What Mistakes Can You Make When Trying to Influence Others?
- Understanding the Power of Emotional Intelligence
- Dealing With a Range of Different and Difficult Individuals You Might Have to
Work with and Bringing Them
- Around to Your Point of View