|COURSE : CERTIFIED PEARSONS TEST OF ENGLISH PROFESSIONAL|
|Course Overview||PTE stands for Pearson Test of English. It is an international computer-based English Competency test. To sit the test, candidates need to register online and sit their test in an authorized PTE test center. There are a lot of these centers around the world.
The Pearson Test of English (PTE) is a computer-based test which assesses the English language skills of non-native speakers intending to apply for university courses in English-speaking countries.
The exam consists of four sections, Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. An overall score (from 10–90) Communicative skills scores (for Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing)
The scores of the PTE Academic exam is valid for a period of two years.
The Pearson Test of English Academic is the English test trusted by universities, colleges and governments around the world.PTE Academic is the world’s foremost computer- based test of English for study abroad and immigration. It is also accepted by Australian and New Zealand VISA applications and by increasing number of professional associations around the world for registration and assessments.
Having test sessions that run in over 50 countries around the world and 100% computer-based marking system PTE ensures all takers are scored impartially. The results are available within five business days.
|Training Duration||• 24-28 Hours (Flexible Schedules)
• Regular Sessions: 1 to 2 Months
• Fast Track Sessions : 5 to 6 Days
|Training Schedules||Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday)
Regular Sessions : 6 Hrs Per day (9am to 2pm or 3.00pm to 9.00 pm)
Food & refreshments Included
WeekEnds (Friday & Saturday)
Fast Track Sessions: 8 Hours per day (9am to 5pm)
Food & refreshments Included
|Certifications:||1) Certified Financial Risk Management Professional from Laurels Training Institute, Attested by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) government of Dubai, UAE - With Online Worldwide recognition facility
2) Certificate from American Institute of Professional Studies (AIPS) in Financial Risk Management from USA (After 15 Days of course Completion which will couriered to the attendees office address) - With Online Worldwide recognition facility
|Course Material||Hard & Soft Copies of Study Material|
|Language of Instruction||English|
2. Social Media (For Emergency requirements)
|Registration Requirements||1. Passport Copy
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Passport size photographs
4. Course Fee
|Mode of Payment:||Cash / Cheque / Credit Card / Bank Transfer.|
(Who should attend this training)
|• The basic qualification of high school completion certificate.
• Proficiency in English language to understand, read and write.PTE is an English Language preparatory course intended for those who want to enrich their English Language Skills in all four areas i.e., Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking and also for those who want to appear for PTE Academic Examination for pursuing their higher studies in the Universities abroad or for Immigration to Australia and New Zealand
|Course Benefits||The optimum band score of 65-70 and above helps you get credit points required for Visa (migration) to Australia or New Zealand for students optimum band score of 70 and above will enable them to secure college or university admission in any reputed colleges globally ,especially in Australia and New Zealand. This is for students or working professional to improve their English language skills in all four areas Speaking/ Reading/ Writing/ Listening.|
|Course Contents / Outline||What you'll learn
• How to improve your English language skills
• How to effectively navigate the four sections of the PTE test: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
• Helpful tips to prepare you for the test
• How the test is scored
• How to use your test scores for employment, study, visas and scholarships
• Ways to manage your time during the test
• Where to find additional resources available for the test
• How to minimize the errors
• How to be more effective during the test