|COURSE : Certified Production and Inventory Management CPIM-Part 1 CPIM-Part 2|
Candidates must pass two CPIM exams in order to become certified. By taking and passing the CPIM exams you demonstrate your commitment to your career and mastery of knowledge within a company’s global production and inventory activities.
People, who are working in manufacturing and carrying responsibility like inventory control, distribution and production control, are the ideal candidates for CPIM. It will help them in becoming expert in their field. They will understand the subject with depth. It will also help them to maximize their potential and ultimately results in getting competitive edge over others.
Training Duration 60 Hours (Flexible Schedules)
Regular Sessions: 3 Hrs / 5Hrs / 8 Hrs
Fast Track Sessions : 5 to 8 Days
Training Schedules Regular Sessions: 3/5/8 Hours per Session. Classes are offered on Weekdays or Weekends (Friday / Saturday). Weekdays Schedules are from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm or 2.00 to 6.00 or 9.00 pm.
Fast Track Sessions:6-8 Hours Per day for 8 Days with Lunch / Coffee breaks.
|Certifications:||1) Course completion certificate from Laurels Institute |
2) APICS Certficate after Online Exam is passed
|Course Material||Hard & Soft Copies of Study Material|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Instructor Helpline||Yes |
2. Social Media (For Emergency requirements)
|Registration Requirements||1. Passport Copy|
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Passport size photographs
4. Course Fee
|Mode of Payment:||Cash / Cheque / Credit Card / Bank Transfer.|
(Who should attend this training)
Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Analyst
Participation in the program will help individuals achieve recognition for their experience, as well as provide them a way to continuously acquire the education critical to staying competitive in today’s employment market. CPIM provides a common basis for individuals to assess their knowledge in the evolving field of materials management. CPIM certification has become recognized around the world as a standard of professional competence in the Supply Chain Management (SCM).
Certification enables individuals to gain the technical and functional know-how, plus the confidence, to enhance their job performance and their strategic advantage. Individuals join more than 61,000 professionals who have earned the prestigious CPIM designation, and enjoy the benefits they have derived from their achievements, including
• Increased technical and functional knowledge
• Widespread recognition of professional competence
• Enhanced credibility with both employers and customers
• Demonstrated levels of professional expertise and skill
• Evident commitment to professional growth and development.
New skills and abilities that individuals acquire during the certification process will improve their on-the-job-performance. They will be able to understand how to
• Increase profitability by optimizing inventory investment
• Satisfy customers by delivering products and services Just-in-Time
• Streamline operations by accurately forecasting to meet master plan
• Increase productivity by using material requirements planning and capacity planning to consistently meet long-, medium-, and short-range goals
• Improve customer service by understanding and managing all aspects of the supply chain Management
• Gain a competitive advantage by maximizing systems and technologies.
|Course Contents / Outline|
Module 1 – Basics of Supply Chain Management
Module 1 – Strategic Management of Resources
Module 2 – Master Planning of Resources
Module 3 – Detailed Scheduling and Planning
Module 4 – Execution and Control of Operations