|COURSE : CERTIFIED VALUE ADDED TAX PROFESSINAL|
The course will set out the basic principles of VAT/GST systems used by various developing countries and advanced economies including the definition of a taxable person, what constitutes a taxable supply for VAT/GST purposes and how a business can deduct the VAT it incurs. Throughout the course, a comparison between the VAT/GST systems, with examples from different jurisdictions worldwide, will be provided in order to compare and contrast different regimes.
Participants should, at the end of the course, be able to identify and understand the concepts of different VAT/GST jurisdictions and address the complex issues that can arise for international businesses conducting transactions between these jurisdictions.
|Training Duration||Total Training Hours : 4-5 Hours |
Training Duration : 1 Day
Total Training Days : 1 Working Day or Weekend
|Training Schedules||Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday)|
Regular Sessions : 5 Hrs Per day (9am to 1pm or 3.00pm to 8.00 pm)
Food & refreshments Included
WeekEnds (Friday & Saturday)
Fast Track Sessions: 8 Hours per day (9am to 5pm)
Food & refreshments Included
1) Certificate from Laurels Training Institute, Attested by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) government of Dubai, UAE -
2) Certificate from American Institute of Professional Studies (AIPS) from USA (After 15 Days of course Completion which will couriered to the attendees office address)
|Course Material||Hard & Soft Copies of Study Material|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Instructor Helpline||Yes |
2. Social Media (For Emergency requirements)
|Registration Requirements||1. Passport Copy|
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Passport size photographs
4. Course Fee
|Mode of Payment:||Cash / Cheque / Credit Card / Bank Transfer.|
(Who should attend this training)
|- Accountants- Backoffice Employees- Controllers- Managers- Compliance- Regulators- Account Managers- All officers of the company (Financial / Non Financial)|
1. Understand VAT concepts in details and its applicable rules in UAE.
2. Understanding of VAT account creation, adding information and manage it for filling.
3. Handle all VAT related matters for your company.
4. Describe the way in which VAT operates, particularly in respect of output tax and input tax, in such a way that it remains neutral in its application by businesses.
5. Identify how VAT applies to international transactions of both goods and services and how the system allows by ensuring that imports and exports are neither advantaged nor disadvantaged over domestic supplies by applying Double Tax treaty.
6. Explain the impact of exemption in VAT and how tax is calculated by businesses that deal in exempt supplies.
7. Categorize some of the more important administrative issues that VAT requires.
8. Recognize how to plan your VAT balance.
9. Identify the risks behind improper VAT management."
|Course Contents / Outline|
1. Scope of indirect taxation.
2. Inflows and outflows related to VAT. Imposition of tax and tax base. Delivery of goods and
services. Tax rates. Periodic tax returns. Place of delivery of goods and services and its
impact on VAT.
3. The method of tax credit. Inflows and outflows. Outflows: tax imposition, tax exemption, tax
4.Inflows: VAT on disbursements and expenses. Tax exemptions
5. VAT and accounting. Analysis of transactions and recording of accounts on single or double
–entry accounting books.
6. VAT issues within EU and with other trade agreement countries. Intrastat. Listing.
7. Chart of Accounts and VAT. Accounting entries for VAT transactions.
8. Pro-rata (in proportion) VAT taxes.
9. VAT on fixed assets and five-year period arrangements. Accounting treatment.
10.Categories of special VAT
11.VAT due for private use and self-supply of goods and services.
12. Reclaiming VAT. The case of agricultural workers.13.Τax liability and taxable entities. Accounting treatment (simple and trilateral transactions)