|COURSE : CERTIFIED ICDL |
Microsoft Office training programs, as part of the ICDL training package - i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint - will help advance your career by giving you a crucial competitive edge for achieving success. Studies show that employers are more likely to hire candidates with these computer literacy skills.
The ICDL Syllabus consists of 7 modules which define the skills and competencies necessary to be a proficient user of a computer and common computer applications. It equips students with the skills to use a computer confidently and effectively, building on existing knowledge and motivating further learning.
|Training Duration||Total Training Hours : 20Hours |
Training Duration : 2 Week
Total Training Days : 5 Working Days
|Training Schedules||Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday)|
Regular Sessions : 6 Hrs Per day (9am to 2pm or 3.00pm to 9.00 pm)
Food & refreshments Included
WeekEnds (Friday & Saturday)
Fast Track Sessions: 8 Hours per day (9am to 5pm)
Food & refreshments Included
|Certifications:||1) Certificate from Laurels Training Institute, Attested by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) government of Dubai, UAE|
2) Certificate from American Institute of Professional Studies (AIPS) from USA (After 15 Days of course Completion which will couriered to the attendees office address)
|Course Material||Hard & Soft Copies of Study Material|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Instructor Helpline||Yes |
2. Social Media (For Emergency requirements)
|Registration Requirements||1. Passport Copy|
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Passport size photographs
4. Course Fee
|Mode of Payment:||Cash / Cheque / Credit Card / Bank Transfer.|
(Who should attend this training)
- This course has been designed for computer users with no prior knowledge of IT and software applications.
- The basic concepts of computing, including fundamental parts of a computer
- Basic file management techniques including creating, moving and deleting folders, accessing Windows help for advice and how to install software.
- Using a word processing application and taking advantage of the many text formatting options provided to insert graphics, build tables and perform a simple mail merge operation.
- Using a spreadsheet application to capture and format data, build graphs and Construct simple formulas to automatically calculate values.
- Designing and building a basic database to store data, and how to build reports and forms to retrieve information.
- Creating presentations to accompany a talk or meeting, and using graphics themes and animations to improve the visual appearance and engage an audience.
- Effective use of email tools to build a contact list and to communicate with them.
- Using the Internet effectively to find information, fill in forms and transmit data securely.
|Course Contents / Outline|
- ICDL Module 1: Computer Essentials
1) Computers and Devices
- Software and Licensing
- Start up Shut Down
- 2) Desktop, Icons, Settings
- Desktops and Icons
- Using Windows
- Tools and Settings
3) Outputs Working with Text Printing 4) File Management Introducing Files and Folders Organising Files and Folders Storage and Compression
5) Networks Network Concepts Network Access
6) Security and Well-Being Protecting Data and Devices Malware Health and Green IT