|COURSE : MANAGING ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOR|
|Course Overview||Organizations are an integral part of many people's lives. This course provides a strong theoretical foundation that you can use to build a grounded understanding of organizational phenomena. In your study of organizational behavior, you will learn more about yourself, how to interact effectively with others, and how to thrive in organizations. You will gain insights about your personality, emotions, values, perceptions, and motivations. You will learn about being an effective collaborator, and how you can gain greater self-efficacy in managing conflict, negotiating, influencing, and leading others. You will also build skills in areas such as self-leadership, avoiding groupthink, coping with organizational politics, and managing stress.
|Training Duration||28-30 Hours
Training Session: 1 Week
Session Days : 5-6 Working Days
|Training Schedules||Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday)Regular Sessions : 4 Hrs Per day
WeekEnds (Friday & Saturday)Fast Track Sessions: 6-8 Hours per day
|Certifications:||1) Certificate from Laurels Training Institute, Attested by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) government of Dubai, UAE - With Online Worldwide recognition facility
2) Certificate from American Institute of Professional Studies (AIPS) from USA (After 15 Days of course Completion which will couriered to the attendee’s office address) - With Online Worldwide recognition facility
|Course Material||Hard & Soft Copies of Study Material|
|Language of Instruction||English|
2. Social Media (For Emergency requirements)
|Registration Requirements||1. Passport Copy
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Passport size photographs
4. Course Fee
|Mode of Payment:||Cash / Cheque / Credit Card / Bank Transfer.|
(Who should attend this training)
|This course is designed for Asst Manager, Junior, Senior manager-, director-, and executive-level HR professionals who are charged with improving HR's ability to contribute to organizational strategy and success. It is also appropriate for HR professionals seeking the strategic skills required for advancement to management and leadership positions.
|Course Benefits||• This program is an incentive you can promote the cultute of understanding and knowing human behaviours and take balanced decision based on the observations
• You also build up the overall level of leadership abilities in your organization and train future managers and team leaders internally.
• Company-developed leaders combine their talents with internal familiarity with company systems and processes.
• HR Leadership training also provides intangible benefits, such as a positive company culture, a collaborative work environment and employee commitment.
|Course Contents / Outline||
Leadership and Team Building
Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
Management of People at Work
Human Capital Management
Performance Management and Compensation
Training & Development
Governing, Managing & Protecting Knowledge in Organisations
Cross-Cultural Management & the Management of Diversity
Organisational Change & Design
Working and Leading in High-Performance Teams
Business Negotiation & Conflict Management
Human Capital Strategy
Technology Solutions for Human Resources
The Psychology of Managerial Decision Making
Mosaic of Leadership
Legal Environment and Employment Relations
Human Resources Analytics